Self Contained Cabin Accommodation
Riverside Cabin 3Bedroom
The three bedroom riverside cabin has reverse cycle air-conditioning with one queen bed in main bedroom, one double bed with single bunk over in second bedroom, one set of bunks in third bedroom. All linen supplied. Ensuite. Fully self-contained kitchen with stove, fridge, crockery, cutlery, kettle and toaster. Open plan lounge / dining room with television. Balcony with outdoor setting. The Riverside Cabin is 49m2 in size and sleeps up to 7. Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. "Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Payment of one nights accommodation will be taken upon booking.
Balance to be paid upon check in.
Applicable credit card charges will be charged on the full payment amount (including deposit) upon final settlement of the account.
These fees are:
Visa card 1.1%
Amex card 3.85%
Diners Card 3.85%
Debit Card and EFTPOS transactions do not attract fees.
• One night's accommodation will be charged if less than seven (7) days’ notice of cancellation is received.
• 50% of one night's accommodation will be charged if less than fourteen days (14) notice is received.
• Full refund will be made if cancelled greater than fourteen (14) days from arrival.
• No refund for early departure.
• Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
• All cancellations must be in writing direct to the property.
This cabin sleeps a maximum of 7
Maximum of 7 adult(s) can be accommodated
Maximum of 5 children can be accommodated
What's in your cabin?
- Air Conditioner
- All Linen provided
- Bedrooms separate from living area
- Bunk Beds
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Utensils
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Double Bed
- DVD Player
- Fully Self Contained Kitchen
- Queen Bed
- Shower -no bath