Self Contained Cabin Accommodation
Deluxe Spa Unit
The spa unit consists of one queen bed in main room and two bunk beds in second room. Private ensuite with shower & toilet and spa bath. All linen supplied. Television, DVD and video, air-conditioning, heating, microwave, oven, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils. The Spa Unit is 44m2 in size and sleeps up to 6.
Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. "Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Payment of one nights accommodation will be taken upon booking.
Balance to be paid upon check in.
Applicable credit card charges will be charged on the full payment amount (including deposit) upon final settlement of the account.
These fees are:
Visa card 1.1%
Amex card 3.85%
Diners Card 3.85%
Debit Card and EFTPOS transactions do not attract fees.
• One night's accommodation will be charged if less than seven (7) days’ notice of cancellation is received.
• 50% of one night's accommodation will be charged if less than fourteen days (14) notice is received.
• Full refund will be made if cancelled greater than fourteen (14) days from arrival.
• No refund for early departure.
• Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
• All cancellations must be in writing direct to the property.
This cabin sleeps a maximum of 6
Maximum of 6 adult(s) can be accommodated
Maximum of 4 children can be accommodated
What's in your cabin?
- Air Conditioner
- All Linen provided
- Balcony/ Courtyard/ Veranda
- Bedrooms separate from living area
- Bunk Beds
- Cooking Utensils
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Dining Table & Chairs
- DVD Player
- Queen Bed
- Table and Chairs